Click on Our Products.
Click on Personal Insurance.
Click on either (1) Home Insurance / (2) Private Motor Vehicle / (3) Landlords Insurance
1. Once clicked on Home Insurance click on either Accidental Damage OR Listed Events (will depend on what policy/Product you have taken).
Then go to bottom of page & client on PDS & Policy to download the Product Disclosure Statement (Policy Wording).
2. Once clicked on Private Motor Insurance click on either Comprehensive or Third Party Fire & Theft or Third Party. Then go to bottom of page & client on PDS & Policy to download the Product Disclosure Statement (Policy Wording).
3. Once clicked on Landlords Insurance go to bottom of page & client on PDS & Policy to download the Product Disclosure Statement (Policy Wording).
Click on products.
Click on either (1) Home & Contents or (2) motor.
1. If you have clicked on (1) home & contents, again you will click on Product, it will come up with either Insured events or Accidental damage.
2. Click on which one you require & will come up with either.
3. Insured Events Policy & PDS Or for Accidental damage Accidental damage Policy & PDS. This will give you the Policy Wording / PDS.
4. If you have clicked on (2) Motor, again you will click on Product, then click on Private & Business option.
5. Finally clicking on Private & Business Policy & PDS for your Policy Wording PDS.
1. Go to bottom of Home Page & click on Downloads Centre.
2. Click on Policy Wordings & Product Disclosure Statements (PDS).
3. Under Heading RETAIL you have the PDS Options listed below. Select and click on whichever Policy option you require for the Policy Wording/PDS.
||Vero Secure Home Extra Insurance
||Vero Secure Home Elite Insurance
||Vero Landlords Insurance
||Vero Secure Motor Plus Insurance
||Select and click